Festa di Primavera Italiana
Mangia, come hungry!
Enjoy this free, family friendly Italian Festival of Spring with Annapolis Town Center and the Sons and Daughters of Italy Annapolis Lodge. Proceeds from this event will go to support local charitable organizations: The Light House Shelter and Anne Arundel County Food Bank.
- Homemade Italian Foods and Libations
- The lodge bakers will have a variety of Italian cookies, cakes, cannoli and much more for purchase
- The lodge chefs will be serving up our Famous Meatball and Italian Sausage subs, and our bartenders will serve Italian specialties for purchase.
- Food and drink stands on hand to keep you fed and hydrated throughout the day. (Must be 21 to purchase and consume alcohol)
- Enjoy entertainment by the Monaldi Brothers who play Italian classics at the Boathouse Pavilion
- Demonstrations by Italian artisans on how to make limoncello, pasta, cheese, pizza dough!
- Shop local Italian artisans set up around the East Village
- Photo ops and Flower Trucks
Admission is free, tickets are required. Food and Drink sold separately. RAIN OR SHINE!