The Light House Shine Station
Join Annapolis Town Center and The Light House Homeless Prevention Support Center at the Shine Station Donation Site. A basic needs donation site accepting food, household items, personal care items, and more! Donations listed below can be dropped off every Wednesday – Sunday between 10am – 3pm.
Located at 1915 Suite #120 Towne Centre Blvd, Annapolis MD 21401, near Muse Paintbar.
List of Needs for The Light House:
Non-Perishable Food Items: Our Client Choice Pantry ensures that our neighbors have access to items that both uplift and provide the dignity of choice.
- Boxed cold cereal – Smaller boxes are best, “Saturday morning cereals” (sweetened) are always a welcome treat
- Instant oatmeal (packets or microwave cups)
- Cereal/breakfast bars – Nutrigrain, BelVita, etc.
- Canned Fruits/Fruit Cups. Preferably with pop tops/pull tabs. All varieties welcome.
- Shelf-stable milk (32oz box most needed size)
- Shelf stable fruit juice (100% juice) -32oz bottles or smaller
- Instant Coffee or K-Cups
Household Items: These items provide those transitioning out of The Light House and into their new home with essential home items.
- Please ensure that all undergarment items are new and in original packaging or with tags.
- Twin Sheet Set
- Twin Size Blankets
- Standard size pillow
- Towel Set( washcloth, hand towel and bath towel)
- Twin Air Mattresses with pump( non-electric)
Hair Care Items: We are in need of hair care items for all hair types. Please consider purchasing items that are inclusive and can serve a variety of hair types.
- Hair Wax
Personal Items: Please ensure that all undergarment items are new and in original packaging or with tags.
- New Mens’ Boxer Briefs (all sizes)
- New Women’s Underwear (all sizes)
- New T-Shirts ( men’s and women’s)