Haunting at 1906 FAQ
Q: Where is the event located?
A: The event will be held in the East Lounge, located at the Annapolis Town Center.
Q: When should I arrive?
A: Doors open at 8:00pm, but guests can arrive anytime between 7:45pm and 8:15pm.
Q: What do I do when I arrive?
A: Registered guests will check in at the Front Desk located on the ground level.
Q: Can I just show up and buy tickets at the door?
A: No, all reservations for event be purchased online, prior to the event.
Q: What if I need to change my reservation after I book?
A: If tickets are available you are able to modify your ticket options through EventBrite.
Q: Can I cancel my reservation?
A: Yes, reservations can be canceled up to 48 hours before the event. Please contact us for a full refund.
Q: Is there a rain date?
A: No, this event is inside and will take place rain or shine.
Q: Where do I park?
A: Self-Parking is available in the South Garage located across the street from Neo Pizza.
Q: Are there restrooms in the lounge?
A: Yes, restrooms are located in the lounge area.
Q: What steps are you taking to make sure that visitors are not exposed to Covid-19?
A: The safety of our guests and staff is top priority. The following processes will be used to keep the event space clean and safe:
- The lounge will be thoroughly cleaned before the event, including restrooms.
- High touch points such as door handles and counters will be cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance, as well as in the restrooms.
- Staff members will be wearing masks.
- All guests must wear face coverings at all times except when seated at their reserved table.
Please do not attend this event if you or any of your guests are showing symptoms of illness of any kind.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.